Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fabric Mart's new blog

I was honored by the ladies from the new blog at Fabric Mart to be their first guest blogger. They did a good job of going through my old blogs and included the ones with sewing designs that I would have chosen myself as most creative.  Here it is and you can find out on it the other three bloggers who made the trip to FM with me and are HUGE Fabric Mart fans!     FabricMart's BLOG

On another note, I am still finishing up summer projects that involve crochet and sewing.  Here is a "retro" look I made with tie-dyed knit fabric (Vogue Sandra Betzina's 1297) and a crocheted vest from the 70's
to go over it



        Stay tuned for more summer outfits shortly as I want to finish them up and start on Autumn!

5 comments:

  1. Love your creativity! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love the color combination!

    Rose in SV

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cool, Peggy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited to see you on my Facebook feed and the FM blog! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a pleasure having you be our first guest blogger! Thank you for posting about it on your blog too! Keep on sewing!
    Best wishes,
    Fabric Mart

    ReplyDelete