Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Contest Entry---STILL SEWING

By this time in the last two challenges I had my projects finished and pictures taken. Not so this week! I could use some of my sewing e-buddies to come over and help---I'd furnish the wine and chocolate. You couldn't possibly make more mistakes than I seem to be making (which always happens when I'm hurrying to finish something).  I am procrastinating by taking a long sewing break and writing a blog post.
Since SHAMS showed her fabric bundle for the contest I will too (again).  I think it would be fun if the other contestants showed theirs too, if they care to. It would give us all something to guess about until Tuesday when Fabric Mart shows all the entries!

Here is a hint----I liked the dancing girls better than I thought I would and added touches of black and hot pink taken from their design.

Back to sewing!         Oh my, we get our next sewing challenge tomorrow---SEW ON!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I thought to post mine earlier this week! I've been busy otherwise so I forgot. But I just put my 3 fabrics on my blog. I'm so excited to see what everyone has worked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad you made it through to the third challenge. This is so much fun. Can't wait to see what everyone is making this time. Good luck and I know you'll get your second wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting selection--what a variety in three fabrics! This is very challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a good bundle, Peg. Sew, sew, sew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a challenge this week - but I think you knocked it out of the park with this one - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You came up with a fantastic oufit again. A great ensemble! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete